Currently there are a list of page types you can create. I think there should be more of an explanation of when would you use each one, and why.
- Represents a Test
- Test Suite
- Used to group a collection of "Test"s.
- ?? How does it differ from a Test? It is just a logical different, or does it behave differently in storytestiq?
- Component Suite
- Used to group a collection of "Component"s??
- Used to group anything??? (What value does it add? Is it to group all page types?)
- Tag Suite
- ?? (I am guessing it has something to do with !tag)